“Yes, I admit. I was afraid.”
Luca Crecco could barely breath seventeen days after the semi-final game in the Primavera league between Lazio and Torino. Now Luca is back home. A week ago he underwent surgery on his collarbone. After that it’s time for his rehabilitation.
What do you remember from that night?
- A tremendous blow, I could not move. I was afraid, I was rushed to the hospital. At one o’clock the exams finished and I asked about the result of the game. Unfortunately we lost. The phone rang a lot these days. Fortunately, I have been close to everyone – my friends, family and teammates. Even players from the first team came to visit me – Ledesma especially but not only him.
How do you spend your days?
- I can’t do any physical activities. At most I can have a walk in the park with my father but I can still use my Playstation – I still haven’t lost a game at the World Cup.
Crecco was also asked about his exams in school.
- The training with the first team didn’t allow me to follow the lessons. I’ll do it next year as a private.
When can we expect you to be back on the field?
- In 25 days I’ll be able to run. I might even be able to do some other physical activities at Auronzo. I hope to be back on the field in August.
With Lazio or with another team?
- I think that a loan would be better for me and the club (there is interest from some Serie B teams for Crecco).
You probably have hopes to make a good loan season as Cataldi?
- I spoke with Danilo. He told me all about his season in Crotone. It wasn’t easy for him at the beginning. He did not even expect to do so well. He advised me to follow the same road.
What is your dream?
- I have no doubt about that. To come back to Lazio and wear the blue-white jersey.